ADA Double Room
Pacific Palms Resort takes pride in the luxury accommodations
we provide for our visitors. We know you have options when it comes to other City of Industry Hotels but with the attention we pay to our guests’ comfort, providing unmatched amenities and on-site entertainment, and unparalleled views of the San Gabriel Valley Mountains we know you’ll make the right choice in selecting our hotel in Los Angeles.
Each of our guestrooms is designed for space and comfort with floor to ceiling windows, balconies, and cozy bedding. Stay connected with our free Wi-Fi, catch up on shows with our flat screen TVs, or enjoy breakfast in bed with room service! We stock quality signature bath products and provide plush robes for convenience.
Find the perfect room with the luxurious amenities your vacation requires at Pacific Palms Resort!
Fine high thread count linens
40 inch flat screen TV
CEO style workstation with ergonomic chairs
Spectacular mountain or championship golf views with floor to ceiling windows and balcony
Grab bars in tubs and toilets
Accessible closets, safe, peephole
36 inch door width
Lever handles on all doors
Visual and audible fire alarm
Adjustable height hand-held shower wand
Lowered towel rack
Bathroom vanity at appropriate height with Roll-under sink
Hearing impaired alert devices for incoming telephone calls, alarms, and visitors at the door
TTY (Text Telephone Device)
Televisions with closed captioning for hearing impaired individual
We know you’ll be thrilled with your stay at our Industry Hills resort but please review the policies listed below prior to your stay at Pacific Palms Resort.
Most importantly, we are a smoke-free property. Cigarettes, cigars, and candles are not permitted in the guestrooms or on the balconies. Please respect this aspect of our resort. A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to all guests who ignore this.
Check-in is after 3 p.m. Check out before 12 noon. Due to the need to prepare rooms for check-ins, early arrivals may not be accommodated.
State and local taxes are in addition to the published room rate.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diners Club International, and cash as forms of payment. We do not accept personal checks.
To avoid a one-night penalty, reservations must be cancelled no later than 3 p.m. one day prior to arrival.
Pacific Palms Resort accommodates guests with disabilities. Please feel free to look at the details below to see how we can meet your needs.
Guest Room ADA Accommodations
- 10 ADA Guest rooms with 450 square feet
- Roll-in showers
- Grab bars in tubs
- Accessible toilets
- Accessible closets
- Accessible safes
- Wider doors - 36"
- Accessible peepholes
- Communication features available
If you have questions or wish to make a reservation, you can call our Reservation Specialist at (800) 524-4557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to make special arrangements for you, and some advance notice will help us have everything ready.
Pets are welcome on the resort property. Due to regulations and our safety policy, please be aware of the following pet-related rules during your stay:
- Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should Pacific Palms Resort request this information from you at any time.
- Pacific Palms Resort charges $40/day per pet for allowing pets in your room.
- Pacific Palms Resort allows a maximum of two pets per room.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel, guestrooms, or on the property. In addition, we do require that your pet remains caged when left alone in the guestroom.
- A $20 per hour “time out” fee is assessed by Pacific Palms Resort if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guestroom.
- Guests should display the special Pets “Furry Friend on Vacation” sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence. We also ask that you stay with your dog to keep them at ease while our staff services your room.
- Pets are not allowed in golf, spa, pool, or fitness center areas.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean up throughout the property grounds.
- For your convenience, pet friendly areas have been designated at the south area of the building upper parking lot.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pacific Palms Resort, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
- Pacific Palms Resort reserves the right to evict guests whose pets disturb other hotel guests or customers through excessive barking or disruptive behavior.