840 sq. ft.
Hospitality / Junior Suite
When arranging a suite in the City of Industry, CA, we know you deserve first-rate amenities and superior comfort; which is what we had in mind when we designed our Junior and Hospitality Suites. These suites are 840 sq. ft. each and offer one King bed and a large lounge area. Wi-Fi is complimentary. See why discerning travelers may select a Junior or Hospitality Suite when looking for a quality Los Angeles accommodation.
Wrap around balcony with huge hot tub and outdoor patio furniture
Full service working desk with a working station
Free in-room coffee
Parlor area with dining table and chairs, love seat and sofa
40-inch flat screen TV
Sensational golf and mountain views
Separate bathroom for guests
We know you’ll be thrilled with your stay at our Industry Hills resort but please review the policies listed below prior to your stay at Pacific Palms Resort.
Most importantly, we are a smoke-free property. Cigarettes, cigars, and candles are not permitted in the guestrooms or on the balconies. Please respect this aspect of our resort. A cleaning fee of $200 will be charged to all guests who ignore this.
Check-in is after 4 p.m. Check out before 12 noon. Due to the need to prepare rooms for check-ins, early arrivals may not be accommodated.
State and local taxes are in addition to the published room rate.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diners Club International, and cash as forms of payment. We do not accept personal checks.
To avoid a one-night penalty, reservations must be cancelled no later than 4 p.m. two days prior to arrival.
Pacific Palms Resort accommodates guests with disabilities. Please feel free to look at the details below to see how we can meet your needs.Guest Room ADA Accommodations - 10 ADA Guest rooms with 450 square feet - Roll-in showers - Grab bars in tubs - Accessible toilets - Accessible closets - Accessible safes - Wider doors - 36" - Accessible peepholes - Communication features available If you have questions or wish to make a reservation, you can call our Reservation Specialist at (800) 524-4557 or email email@example.com. We are happy to make special arrangements for you, and some advance notice will help us have everything ready.
Pets are welcome on the resort property. Due to regulations and our safety policy, please be aware of the following pet-related rules during your stay:
- Your pet(s) should have all recommended vaccinations currently up-to-date, and you agree to obtain and provide current records from a licensed veterinarian regarding your pet(s) should Pacific Palms Resort request this information from you at any time.
- Pacific Palms Resort charges $40/day per pet for allowing pets in your room.
- Pacific Palms Resort allows a maximum of two pets per room.
- Pets should be leashed or restrained at all times in public spaces in the hotel or on the property.
- Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel, guestrooms, or on the property. In addition, we do require that your pet remains caged when left alone in the guestroom.
- A $20 per hour “time out” fee is assessed by Pacific Palms Resort if a pet is left unattended and needs to be removed from a guestroom.
- Guests should display the special Pets “Furry Friend on Vacation” sign to alert housekeeping that a pet is in residence. We also ask that you stay with your dog to keep them at ease while our staff services your room.
- Pets are not allowed in golf, spa, pool, or fitness center areas.
- Guests are responsible for pet waste clean up throughout the property grounds.
- For your convenience, pet friendly areas have been designated at the south area of the building upper parking lot.
- Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pet(s).
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pacific Palms Resort, its operators and owners and their respective affiliates from all liability and/or damage suffered as a result of their pet(s).
- Pacific Palms Resort reserves the right to evict guests whose pets disturb other hotel guests or customers through excessive barking or disruptive behavior.